Pro - Assistant Instructor
The Assistant Instructor course is designed as a continuation of the knowledge and skills developed during the Divemaster course, gaining practical teaching experience, learning to prepare lessons and offering theoretical presentations.
You will work with an instructor to gain teaching experience before moving on to the Open Water Scuba Diver Instructor level.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Open Water Diver or similar patent
- Advanced Open Water Diver or similar patent
- BLS-D certificate issued by the IRC
- BLS-D & First Aid patent
- Rescue patent
- Deep Specialty Patent (Deep)
- Specialty Night patent (Nocturne)
- Patent Specialty Navigation (Navigation)
- Nitrox Specialty Patent (Oxygen enriched mixture)
- Specialty Naturalist patent (Biology)
- Divemaster or equivalent certification
- Provide proof of at least 60 recorded dives
Request Info Register!